At Monroe County Community Credit Union, we want to make life as easy as possible for you! We offer a number of services that will help protect, improve, and streamline your banking processes, including:
- Direct Deposit
- Bill Pay
- Check Guard
- Overdraft Protection
- Check by Phone
- Internet Payments
All of these services are available to you as a part of your membership, so make sure to ask your Member Services Representitive to set them up when opening your account. Already have an account with MCCCU? Stop in to see us and we'll get you squared away!
Direct Deposit - If you have a recurring deposit like a paycheck or retirement income, Monroe County Community Credit Union offers direct deposit to get your funds where they need to go. No more worrying about checks getting lost in the mail or in your car! No more waiting in teller lines or braving rush hour!
- Immediate availability of deposited funds
- Deposits are made in a secure and timely manner
- Direct Deposit allows you to provide MCCCU's Routing/Transit Number (272482883) and your full 14 digit account number to your employer to automatically deposit funds to your specified accounts
- Peace of mind--no worries about receiving checks in the mail or having to make it to MCCCU to deposit funds during business hours
- Convenience of knowing exactly when funds will arrive, assisting with bill pay and other automated features
Speak to a Member Services Representative to set up direct deposit today. If your employer doesn’t offer direct deposit, Monroe County Community Credit Union can help them set it up in an affordable manner.
- Establish one-time only payments or recurring payments
- Payments must be sent out 5 days prior to the due date--iPay guarantees its arrival and pays any late fees/penalties if the payment does not arrive on time
- Save time by establishing payments to come out of accounts on specified dates
- Save money--no need to purchase checks, stamps or envelopes
- Helps establish and maintain a budget
eStatements - Receive your statement securely online rather than through the mail. This option will ensure the security of your statements, save you time, and helps the environment! You can set up eStatements when you open your MCCCU account or at any time through our Online Banking service.
- Efficient and secure delivery of information
- You will be alerted when information is available to view
- No paper statements to clutter up your table top or home files
- No concerns about information being exposed or lost in the mail
- Option to print statements online
Check Guard - Gives you peace of mind when pulling funds from your checking and money management accounts.
- Checking accounts will allow up to $500.00 negative, which includes overdraft fees associated
- Money Management account will allow up to $100.00 negative, which includes overdraft fees associated
- Peace of mind in knowing that if you are a few dollars short, the payment will still go through
- Security of knowing that in the event of an error, payments will still be honored
Overdraft Protection - Offers protection in the event a transaction account becomes overdrawn.
- Used to protect transaction accounts from having a negative balance
- Uses savings accounts or an overdraft line-of-credit as an overdraft to protect the account from being drawn negative
- Peace of mind in knowing that payments will be honored
To learn more about any of these account features, please contact us:
Check by Phone - By contacting the MCCCU Call Center at (734) 242-3222 or (800) 541-2222, the "Check by Phone" service allows you to authorize the transfer of your funds held at another financial institution directly to your MCCCU loan. Your VISA payment can also be made in a similar way for a nominal fee.
- Allows you to transfer funds from another financial institution without having to step foot in a branch!
- Loan payments will be made in a timely manner
- Convenience of paying your loan or VISA from home
Note: Please make sure you have your other financial institution's routing number and account number when calling. Your MCCCU loan account number (xxxxx-xxx) or VISA® account number will also be needed to allow crediting to the proper account. Having this information ready when you call will allow the transaction to be handled in the quickest possible way.
Internet Payment- Our internet payment service provides you the option to log directly into a secure link and transfer your funds held at another financial institution directly to your MCCCU loan.
- Service is available 24 hours a day
- Payments will post as quickly as the next business day
- Allows you to transfer funds from another financial institution from home
Note: When you click on our secure link you will be asked for your MCCCU loan account number (xxxxx-xxx) and will need to complete a short profile which will include setting up your password. Please make sure you have your five digit MCCCU account number and three digit loan number. You will also need your other financial institution's routing number and account number prior to transferring your loan payment. All information will be securely saved and available for making your next internet payment. Click here to access our Internet Payment service.
Go to main navigation