For those unexpected times in life when you could use some extra cash, Monroe County Community Credit Union offers personal loans to our members. REmember, to apply for and obtain credit, you must be 18 years of age.
Secured Loans - Loans secured by specific collateral.
Collateral can consist of, but is not limited to:
- Recreation vehicles
- Pledge of Share
- Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- Motor homes
- Travel trailers
- Water crafts
- Loans secured by collateral generally result in lower rates
- In some instances, rates can be determined based on credit score
- Peace of mind from having a fixed rate, consistent payments and a set term, which allows you to budget your money appropriately
Collateral Insurance Tracking: In order to serve our membership as efficiently as possible, MCCCU has partnered with State National to track our insured collateral. If you have a secured loan with MCCCU, you may receive a notice in the mail requesting additional information including, but not limited to, proof of insurance, or proof of lein. If you have any questions please call 1-800-233-8763 or visit www.myloaninsurance.com today.
Personal Loans - Loans of this nature can be set up as both open and closed end loans.
The types of personal loans we offer are:
- Overdraft line of credit
- Revolving line of credit
- Personal debt consolidation loans
- VISA Card
- Amount of loan and rates are based on the credit score(s) of the applicant(s)
- Maximum amount: $20,000.00
- Minimum amount: $500.00
- Flexibility--you will be able to use these funds for whatever personal expense you prefer
- Open end lines of credit allow you to use the money whenever you need to
- Line of credit becomes available as you pay down on your existing balance
If you would rather discuss your loan in person, stop by and see a Loan Officer for more information on our loans and credit cards or email us or call us at (734) 242-3222 or (800) 541-2222.
Go to main navigation