Latest Coronavirus Update
All MCCCU lobbies are now open for business. We are observing the indoor capacity guidelines established by the State of Michigan at all locations. Our Telegraph office will continue to offer lobby services by appointment only on Saturdays. Drive thru services will continue to be available during regular business hours at all locations.
- Visit the IRS's FAQ page for any questions you have about the stimulus. Through their website you can see the answers to many different scenarios surrounding payments and their delivery, and get information straight from the source.
- You can use their Get My Payment tool to see when your payment is scheduled to be sent out
- You can view any pending ACH deposits through the desktop version of It's Me 247 online banking. You can see these deposits by clicking on My Accounts > ACH Transactions.
- If you have not already signed up for online banking, you can do so by clicking the 'First Time User?' button found in the online banking widget located on any page of this website.
- You can sign up for eAlerts through online banking and receive an email when a deposit hits. If you do not know how to set up eAlerts, here's an instructional video that will walk you through the steps.
- ACH deposits are sent to financial institutions once a day. If you do not see a pending deposit on your account, please wait until tomorrow to check again.
- Wait times may be longer than usual. We will continue to provide our members with the information they're looking for as quickly as we can.
For the full list of branch hours, click here.
As always, we appreciate your understanding and support as we do everything we can to provide a safe environment for our members and team. We will continue to do our part to limit exposure wherever possible to ensure we are here for you throughout the duration of this pandemic.
Your MCCCU accounts are accessible 24/7 through our online banking platform, MCCCU Mobile, by visiting an ATM, or through CU*Talk. Through these channels you can check your account balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, and more! If you are not currently enrolled in online banking, you can do so by clicking on the ‘First Time User?’ button found in the online banking widget located in the upper right hand side of any page on this website. If you’d like to learn more about how to access your accounts through these electronic and mobile channels, you can click here.
If you have experienced any financial hardship as a result of the Coronavirus, please call 800-541-2222 to speak with a credit union representative. We have member service professionals and Certified Financial Counselors on staff who are here to help.
Our Contact Center is available:
- Monday – Friday: 8 AM through 6 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM through 1 PM
We will continue to monitor the situation as it progresses. Please know that as decisions are made, they will be made with our employees, members, and community put first. We will communicate any decisions made regarding the credit union to you through email, social media platforms, signage posted at all our physical locations, and this page on our website.
Thank you for your continued membership.
Go to main navigation