We Need Your Help!
As a community partner, we want to do our part to take care of our team, take care of our members and take care of our community. In order to do our part in slowing the spread of the Coronavirus, we are temporarily shifting how we serve you: we are currently offering drive thru only services at our branches during normal business hours. Our River Rouge and Maybee branches are closed at this time. Our Winchester branch is temporarily closed for a deep clean. We will re-open the Winchester Branch for drive thru services as soon as we can. We want to thank you for your patience and understanding you’ve provided as we continue to work through this crisis. We will win the fight against the Coronavirus and come out stronger and better than before. Please do your part to help stop the spread.
If you have experienced any financial hardship as a result of the Coronavirus, please call 800-541-2222 to speak with an MCCCU representative.
You can access your MCCCU account at any time through:
- It’s Me 247 Online banking – View balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, and more
- If you are not currently enrolled in online banking, you can do so by clicking on the ‘First Time User?’ button found in the online banking widget located in the upper right hand side of any page on this website.
- Click here for a video tour
- MCCCU Mobile App – View balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, make loan payments, and more
- CU*Talk (audio response system) – Hear balances, transfer funds, check loan balances, and more
- If you are not already signed up for CU*Talk, give us a call and we will get you enrolled. Once you are enrolled, you will be able to access the service at any time.
- Direct line: 1-844-205-3210
- ATMs – Withdraw or deposit funds, view balances on savings and checking accounts, transfer funds, and more
- Telegraph Office has two drive up ATMs that accept deposits
- Winchester Office has one walk up ATM that does not accept deposits
- Newport Office has one drive up ATM that accepts deposits
- Bedford Office has one walk up ATM that accepts deposits
- Maybee Office has one walk up ATM that accepts deposits
- 30,000 other machines available through the Co-Op ATM Network
Our Contact Center is available by calling 800-541-2222:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am through 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am through 1:00 pm
We have experienced an increase in calls during this time and have redeployed employees to assist with the increased call volume. However, if we receive a significant number of calls at one time our circuits may overload which could result in you hearing an error message or busy tone. If you hear either of these messages when you call in, please be assured our number is still active, we’re just assisting other members. We encourage you to call back or send us a message through email@example.com. If you elect to email us, please do not include any personal information such as your account number, social security number, or date of birth.
In addition, please be aware that criminals are taking advantage of the confusion and fear surrounding the pandemic to scam people out of their hard-earned money. Click here to see the latest information on these scams from the Federal Trade Commission.
Should you have any questions or concerns related to our actions during these turbulent times, please contact our call center at 800-541-2222.
Thank you for your continued membership.
Go to main navigation