Is finding a new home on your 2019 to-do list?
MCCCU is here to help. We know buying a home is a Big Deal and is often the largest investment person makes in their lifetime. To help our members make this investment, we're offering up to a $1,000 credit on closing costs*.
Get a first mortgage with MCCCU and receive up to a $1,000 credit applied toward the closing costs*
- Maximum mortgage available: $453,100
- Financing available with down payments as low as 3%
- Flexible terms available up to 30 years
- MCCCU offers a variety of mortgage solutions with flexible terms because we want your mortgage to help you meet your financial goals, not define them.
|Effective Date: Wednesday June 19, 2019|
|Mortgage Rates||Contact Us|
|Click here for today's rates||or contact us at (800) 541-2222|
MCCCU NMLS# 423111
* Lender credit cannot exceed actual borrower paid closing costs. Loan must close by August 15th, 2019 to qualify. Credit applies to the following fees: Underwriting, Processing, Appraisal, Credit Report, Flood Certification, Tax Service, Lender Title, Closing Document Preparation, Closing Fee, Employment Verification, Administrative and Recording fees. All other fees are the responsibility of the borrower. Applies to owner occupied, one unit, primary residences located in the state of Michigan. Minimum loan amount is $50,000; maximum loan amount is $453,100. Rates and Terms subject to change. Credit may be applied toward fees associated with Conventional and Hometown Advantage mortgages only. Applications subject to approval based on overall credit worthiness factors and value of collateral. Other conditions may apply.
Go to main navigation