MCCCU Mobile Apps
MCCCU is happy to provide our members with an account maintenance tool that is both convenient and easy!
- Must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Log in using your Online Banking credentials
- Deposit checks electronically using Mobile Check Deposit
- View account balances
- View eStatements
- Apply for a loan
- Transfer money between accounts
- Learn more about your MCCCU membership
- Easy access to MCCCU Bill Pay
Mobile Check Deposit Tips
- Service available for members who have been with MCCCU for at least 90 days.
- Enrollment must be requested. You can enroll through the app.
- Enrollments are typically processed within one business day. Check back in the app to see the status of your registration.
- Make sure to put “For MCCCU Mobile Deposit Only” and the date of deposit on the back of the check above your signature.
- If a check is made out to you AND someone else, both parties must sign the check.
- Generally, $200 of the funds deposited will be available the first business day after the deposit. All remaining funds will be available the second business day after deposit.
- Checks deposited with Mobile Check Deposit are posted Monday - Friday at 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM and 11:00 PM
- If you deposit a check after 11:00 PM on Friday, the check will post at 8:00 AM on Monday
If you are new to Mobile Check Deposit, you can watch a step-by-step video here.
To use the Mobile App features, including Mobile Check Deposit, you must be enrolled in Online Banking
MCCCU Card Control App
MCCCU is glad to offer a card control app for our Mastercard Platinum Reward card holders
With this app you can:
- Create card limits and set alerts by:
- Transaction type
- Merchant type
- Transaction amount
- Or all of the above!
- Report your card as lost/stolen
- Submit travel notifications
- Make a payment and view payment history
- Lock/unlock your card immediately
- View reward points balances
- And more!
Go to main navigation