MCCCU Mobile Apps
MCCCU is happy to provide our members with an account maintenance tool that is both convenient and easy!
- Must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Log in using your Online Banking credentials
- Deposit checks electronically using Mobile Check Deposit
- View account balances
- View eStatements
- Apply for a loan
- Transfer money between accounts
- Learn more about your MCCCU membership
- Easy access to MCCCU Bill Pay
Mobile Check Deposit Tips
- Enrollment must be requested. You can enroll through the app.
- Enrollments are typically processed within one business day. Check back in the app to see the status of your registration.
- Make sure to put “For MCCCU Mobile Deposit Only” and the date of deposit on the back of the check above your signature.
- If a check is made out to you AND someone else, both parties must sign the check.
- Generally, $200 of the funds deposited will be available the first business day after the deposit. All remaining funds will be available the second business day after the deposit.
- Checks deposited with Mobile Check Deposit are posted Monday - Friday at 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM and 11:00 PM
- If you deposit a check after 11:00 PM on Friday, the check will post at 8:00 AM on Monday
If you are new to Mobile Check Deposit, you can watch a step-by-step video here.
To use the Mobile App features, including Mobile Check Deposit, you must be enrolled in Online Banking
MCCCU Card Control App
MCCCU is glad to offer our members a new card control app for our Mastercard Platinum Reward card holders!
With this app you can:
- Create card limits and set alerts by:
- Transaction type
- Merchant type
- Transaction amount
- Or all of the above!
- Report your card as lost/stolen
- Submit travel notifications
- Make a payment and view payment history
- Lock/unlock your card immediately
- View reward points balances
- And more!
Go to main navigation