Welcome to Monroe County Community Credit Union!
With Monroe County Community Credit Union, you’re a member, not a number. Our goal is to put our members first in all we do. We provide products and services that help the financial stability and economic growth for both our members and our community. It is MCCCU's 65th anniversary this year and we will be celebrating in a number of ways! You will be able to find information on things like auto loan discounts on this page, so keep checking back!
As part of your community for the last 65 years, we plan for the future to help individuals and businesses achieve and maintain financial success, stability, and prosperity.
What's New at MCCCU
- Branch Closed - Update: As of 1:30 PM, the branch is up and running again! Our Winchester location is currently closed due to a power outage. Unfortunately, we have not yet received an estimated time of when power will be restored but we will post an update as soon as we have one!
- Coin Machine Down: Until further notice, the coin machine at our Telegraph location is out of order. We apologize for any inconvenience, but are glad to say the coin machines at our Winchester, Bedford, and Newport locations are operating normally!
- Coin Machine Fee: To help offset costs and allow MCCCU to continue offering coin machine services, starting May 1st, 2018 MCCCU will begin charging a 3% coin processing fee for members and an 8% coin processing fee for non-members.
- ATM/Debit Card Block: Due to a drastic spike of fraud in the Metro Detroit area, MCCCU has placed a temporary block on MCCCU ATM and Debit Card usage at ATMs in zip codes 48219, 48221, 48227, 48228, and 48239 until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will always take whatever steps we can to protect our membership from fraud.
- The Credit Union Difference: Trying to decide whether a bank or a credit union is a better fit for you? Read our comparison of the two for some insight on the differences between these two types of financial institutions! In addition, if you decide joining the credit union movement is right for you, make sure you visit our membership page to learn about all of the membership advantages.
Go to main navigation