Here at Monroe County Community Credit Union, we feel it is very important to support our community! We do this through a variety of charitable donations, volunteering at community events, and participating on volunteer committees. As a credit union dedicated to our current and potential membership, the focus of our charitable efforts are directed toward enhancing the lives of those who live in the communities we serve.
If you are looking for a donation (monetary or otherwise) or volunteers, please fill out and submit our Request for Donation/Volunteer Form.
Our Community Outreach
We are always looking for new ways to support our community; however, because we have been a staple in Monroe County for over 65 years, there are a number of organizations we work with on an annual basis!
These organizations include:
- Habitat for Humanity of Monroe
- Monroe County Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of Monroe/Lenawee Counties
- ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital System
- Monroe Tourism Bureau
- Community Foundation of Monroe
- Monroe County Fair Association
- Ida Civic Club - Christmas in Ida Festival & Parade of Lights
- Home Builders Association of Monroe
- Bedford Business Association
- Miss Monroe County
- March of Dimes - March for Babies
- Exchange Club of Monroe
- Red Cross of Monroe
- Relay for Life
- Salvation Army
- Soroptimist of Monroe
- Downriver Chapter of Credit Unions