With our online banking system It's Me 247, you can access your accounts online on your computer or on your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! In addition to the convenience online banking provides, those who choose to access their financial information online are able to monitor their account activity daily, which can serve as an early detection tool against fraud. For more tips on how to protect yourself from fraud, visit our Protecting Your Identity page!
- Sign up for eStatements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Access MCCCU's Bill Pay service
- Apply for a loan
- Make loan payments
- Make credit card payments
- Manage personal contact information
MCCCU Mobile App
MCCCU is happy to provide our members with an account maintenance tool that is both convenient and easy!
- Must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Log in using your Online Banking credentials
- View account balances
- Apply for a Loan
- Transfer money between accounts
- Learn more about your MCCCU membership
- Utilize MCCCU's Mobile Check Deposit
- Easy access to MCCCU Bill Pay
Mobile Check Deposit Tips
- Enrollment must be requested. You can enroll through the app.
- Enrollments are typically processed within one business day. Check back in the app to see the status of your registration.
- Make sure to put “For MCCCU Mobile Deposit Only” and the date of deposit on the back of the check above your signature.
- If a check is made out to you AND someone else, both parties must sign the check.
- Generally, $200 of the funds deposited will be available the first business day after the deposit. All remaining funds will be available the second business day after the deposit.
- Checks deposited with Mobile Check Deposit are posted Monday - Friday at 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM and 11:00 PM
- If you deposit a check after 11:00 PM on Friday, the check will post at 8:00 AM on Monday
If you are new to Mobile Check Deposit, you can watch a step-by-step video here.
To use the Mobile App features, including Mobile Check Deposit, you must be enrolled in Online Banking
How do I sign up for online banking?
If you are opening a new account with MCCCU, let your Member Relationship Specialist know that you would like access your account through online banking. They will enable your account and give you a temporary password. If you have an existing account with MCCCU and would like to add online banking access, you can either give us a call or stop in at one of our branches where a Member Relationship Specialist will get you set up.
How do I log in to online banking?
You can log into your MCCCU account from any page on this website. Enter your online banking username and temporary password in the blue box ancohored at the top right of any web page. If it is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to set a new password—pay attention to the password requirements that are listed, as the security of your account password is extremely important.
What should I do if my online banking login fails?
If you are unable to successfully log in to your It’s Me 247 account, contact us and we will help get you back in!
What can I do in online banking?
You can accomplish quite a bit on our online banking platform! You have the ability to view the balances on your savings and checking accounts, open up new secondary savings accounts and CD’s, transfer money to other MCCCU accounts, update your address and email address, and much more! We encourage you to click around once you get into the system and familiarize yourself with all of the features.
What username and password do I use to sign into MCCCU Mobile?
You will use the same username and password you enter for online banking to access your accounts through our mobile app. If you do not currently have Online Banking enabled for your MCCCU account, give us a call or stop in to see a Membership Relationship Specialist and we will get you set up!
Can I use my MCCCU cards via Apple Pay?
You sure can!
Where do I go to activate an MCCCU Gift Card?
To activate or check the balance on an MCCCU gift card, call 866-902-6082 or click here.